Small Laser Enclosure - 20” wide x 20“ deep x 15” tall
(6” tall x 12” wide viewing window)
The Small Enclosure is a compact, lower cost bench top laser marking housing for lean production workcells, lab testing and part prototyping. The small enclosure is ideal where single smaller part load and unload cycles are preferred, lower volume production is anticipated and change over flexibility is desired. The small footprint of this enclosure is perfect as a bench top unit anywhere or can be added to the optional mobile base if location flexible is needed.
Automated Laser’s enclosures are designed to meet CDRH requirements including approved safe viewing windows, internal work light, industrial grade ball bearing slides and powder coated finish.
Additionally, Automated Laser can provide custom machined fixture plates, part holders and other unique items if need to make your marking process simple and turnkey as delivered.
The small laser enclosure is fully assembled and includes the following features:
- Steel housing with textured black powder coat finish.
- Clear anodized aluminum base plate.
- Rubber support feet.
- Ball bearing slide door with acrylic laser safety viewing window.
- Slide door includes handle and safety interlock switch.
- Exhaust fume port.
- Laser head mounting adapter plate.
- Interior 120V LED light.
- Clear anodized aluminum nest mounting plate with arrayed pattern of tapped holes & dowel holes.