Our latest generation turnkey CO2 laser marking system is loaded with new features and improvements. Automated Laser’s marking systems continue to lead the industry offering higher resolution, more flexibility, and enhanced processing capabilities.
The AutoLase CSG2-30, our most popular laser marker, is a 30-watt turnkey CO2 laser marking system. CO2 lasers have been used for years due to their versatility and cost-effective price. CO2 marks a wide variety of materials it is capable of producing both engraved, raised, and contrasting marks; it is one of the most affordable laser platforms in use today. Because it is self-contained, you need little more than a standard 120-volt power cord to run the AutoLase CSG2-30.
We incorporated several new features into the CSG2-30 that make integration into your existing process much easier. The new user I/O, allows the AutoLase CSG2-30 to stand on its own without needing an additional PLC or PC to control it. You can easily connect the standard 4-In / 4-Out I/O ports to sensors, solenoid valves, step motors or other devices thus allowing the CSG2-30 to act as its own cell controller. With our latest upgrades you can easily setup the AutoLase CSG2-30 to mark on multiple sides of a component, mark on the entire circumference of circular parts, perform simple inspection prior to marking, or even control a simple assembly process if desired.
It is easy to integrate the CSG2-30 into a PLC or PC based system because the I/O is user configurable for either NPN or PNP signals. We consider the CSG2-30 to be the finest, the easiest, and the fastest laser system to integrate into your process. With every AutoLase laser system, we include a user-friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI). Customers find that setup of the CSG2-30 takes just a matter of minutes before they are marking their first part.
With our optional Mark-on-the-fly feature, you can use a low-cost rotary or linear encoder to monitor your process for changing speeds and still maintain a quality mark. When marking parts on conveyors, index dials, or moving transports, speed changes are not a problem for the CSG2-30.
We offer the AutoLase CSG2-30 in three different configurations: CSG2-30-0, CSG2-30-1, and CSG2-30-2 in order meet your requirements. See below for a short explanation of the features included with each level.
- Simple I/O interface that allows digital handshaking with a PLC or other controller to start a mark sequence
- Signals include System Enabled, Ready to Mark, Mark In Process, Start Mark
- Serial or Ethernet Communications that allow remote job selection or changes to the mark profile
- Includes All the features of the CSG2-30-0 model.
- User I/O for simple cell control
- Up to 16 job profiles can be stored and remotely selected through the user I/O Standalone mode allowing the internal PC and hard dive to be turned off.
- All the features of the CSG2-30-0 and the CSG2-30-1 models
- Mark on the fly
• Simple automation interface to control systems (user selectable NPN or PNP, Opto-isolated) with built-in I/O capabilities.
• This gives you the flexibility to connect the AutoLase CSG2-30 to a variety of control systems without the need for special software or interface boards. All in one neat package.
• Built-in safety redundancy easily interfaces with standard industrial systems.
• Provides operator security, the laser will not operate without the required safeties in place and activated.
• Ability to integrate as a standalone controller for external device control.
• Provides you with the capability for the laser to act as a standalone device controlling solenoid valves or simple motors with its user I/O.
• Streaming mode offers real time control by Ethernet or serial commands.
• Unlike competitive models, AutoLase’s streaming mode provides additional flexibility by allowing you to choose the control method that works best for your application, speeding up the installation and setup time.
- Resolution Increased to 20 bit for higher marking precision
- Dramatically increased marking processor speed, now three times faster than previous models
- 265 MB built-in RAM
- Increased max laser frequency to 20 MHz
- Increased onboard storage for marking jobs to 512 MB
- User I/O for up to 4IN/4OUT
Mark Areaapprox. 4" (101.6 mm) Square
Lines of Text1-300 *
Text Size0.01" (.254 mm) and up
Mark Speed400 Characters per Second
Focal Length6" (152.4 mm)
Input Volts / Amps120VAC / 15A
CoolingInternally Fan Cooled
TriggerProgram, Keyboard, External
- Coated Metals
- Anodized Aluminum
- and Many Other Materials